STAND. COM. REP. NO. 1772
RE: H.C.R. No. 226
Honorable Scott K. Saiki
Speaker, House of Representatives
Thirtieth State Legislature
Regular Session of 2019
State of Hawaii
Your Committee on Labor & Public Employment, to which was referred H.C.R. No. 226 entitled:
"HOUSE CONCURRENT RESOLUTION REQUESTING THAT THE COMPTROLLER CONVENE A WORKING GROUP TO REVIEW AND RECOMMEND IMPROVEMENTS TO STATE FACILITIES TO MAXIMIZE HEALTH AND COGNITIVE FUNCTION,"
begs leave to report as follows:
(1) Review and recommend improvements to state facilities that will maximize the health and cognitive functions of individuals working inside the facilities; and
(2) Submit a report of its findings and recommendations, including any proposed legislation, to the Legislature prior to the 2020 Regular Session.
Your Committee has amended this measure by:
(1) Removing the Director of Commerce and Consumer Affairs and the Chief Information Officer from the Working Group;
(2) Adding a member to the Working Group to be appointed by the Working Group Chair; and
(3) Making technical, nonsubstantive amendments for clarity, consistency, and style.
As affirmed by the record of votes of the members of your Committee on Labor & Public Employment that is attached to this report, your Committee concurs with the intent and purpose of H.C.R. No. 226, as amended herein, and recommends that it be referred to your Committee on Finance in the form attached hereto as H.C.R. No. 226, H.D. 1.
Respectfully submitted on behalf of the members of the Committee on Labor & Public Employment,
AARON LING JOHANSON, Chair