STAND. COM. REP. NO. 264
RE: H.B. No. 820
Honorable Scott K. Saiki
Speaker, House of Representatives
Thirtieth State Legislature
Regular Session of 2019
State of Hawaii
Your Committee on Housing, to which was referred H.B. No. 820 entitled:
"A BILL FOR AN ACT RELATING TO HOUSING,"
begs leave to report as follows:
(1) Hawaii Housing Finance and Development Corporation (BED 160);
(2) Rental Housing Services (HMS 220);
(3) Rental Assistance Services (HMS 222); and
(4) Hawaii Public Housing Authority Administration (HMS 229).
Your Committee has amended this measure by:
(1) Changing its effective date to January 1, 2050, to promote further discussion; and
As affirmed by the record of votes of the members of your Committee on Housing that is attached to this report, your Committee is in accord with the intent and purpose of H.B. No. 820, as amended herein, and recommends that it pass Second Reading in the form attached hereto as H.B. No. 820, H.D. 1, and be referred to your Committee on Finance.
Respectfully submitted on behalf of the members of the Committee on Housing,
TOM BROWER, Chair