605-15.1 Standing. The attorney general or any bar association in this State may maintain an action for violations of section 605-14. [L 1975, c 45, pt of 2]


Case Notes


Only bar association or attorney general has standing to bring action for violation of 605-14. 501 F. Supp. 830 (1980).



Previous Vol13_Ch0601-0676 Next