§603-21.6 Probate. The several circuit courts shall have power to:
(1) Grant probate of wills;
(2) Appoint personal representatives;
(3) Determine the heirs at law or devisees of deceased persons and to decree the distribution of decedents' estates;
(4) Appoint guardians for incapacitated adults;
(5) Appoint conservators;
(6) Compel personal representatives and such guardians and conservators to perform their respective trusts and to account in all respects for the discharge of their official duties;
(7) Remove any personal representative or any such guardian or conservator; and
(8) Do all other things as provided in chapter 560. [L 1972, c 88, §3(j); am L 1976, c 200, pt of §1; am L 2004, c 161, §34]
Rules of Court
See Hawaii Probate Rules.
Cited: 77 H. 251 (App.), 883 P.2d 673 (1994).