[§580-47.5]  Notice to parties with children.  When a party files for divorce and there are minor children involved, or when a party institutes a proceeding under chapter 576D or 576E, the court or the office of child support hearings shall provide notice to each party informing them of the opportunity to enter into an alternative arrangement for direct payment of child support under chapter 576D.  A party may petition the court at any time, under chapter 576D or 576E, to opt out of the child support enforcement agency system and such a petition shall be assigned priority on the docket and be acted on expeditiously by the court. [L 1999, c 300, §2]