§514B-33 Condominium map. (a) A condominium map shall be recorded with the declaration. The condominium map shall contain the following:
(1) A site plan for the condominium property regime, depicting the location, layout, and access to a public road of all buildings and projects included or anticipated to be included in the condominium property regime, and depicting access for the units to a public road or to a common element leading to a public road;
(2) Elevations and floor plans of all buildings in the condominium property regime;
(3) The layout, location, boundaries, unit numbers, and dimensions of the units;
(4) To the extent that there is parking in the condominium property regime, a parking plan for the regime, showing the location, layout, and stall numbers of all parking stalls included in the condominium property regime;
(5) Unless specifically described in the declaration, the layout, location, and numbers or other identifying information of the limited common elements, if any; and
(6) A description in sufficient detail, as may be determined by the commission, to identify any land area that constitutes a limited common element.
(b) The condominium map may contain any additional information that is not inconsistent with this chapter. [L 2005, c 93, pt of §2; am L 2006, c 273, §8]