[§508C-7] Notice. (a) A copy of an environmental covenant shall be provided by the person determined by the agency and in the manner required by the agency to:
(1) Each person that signed the covenant;
(2) Each person holding a recorded interest in the real property subject to the covenant;
(3) Each person in possession of the real property subject to the covenant;
(4) Each county or other subdivision of county government in which real property subject to the covenant is located; and
(5) Any other person the agency determines should receive notice.
(b) The validity of a covenant shall not be affected by failure to provide a copy of the covenant as required under this section. [L 2006, c 279, pt of §2]