§501-141  Court orders to be recorded.  Whenever an attachment on mesne process is continued, reduced, dissolved, or otherwise affected by an order, decision, or judgment of the court in which the action or proceeding in which the attachment was made is pending, or by any order of a court of bankruptcy, a certificate of the entry of the order, decision, or judgment from the clerk or registrar and under the seal of the court, shall be entitled to be registered on presentation to the assistant registrar.  A like certificate of the allowance by the court of an amendment which a subsequent attaching creditor or purchaser contends had the effect of dissolving an attachment, may be registered as an amendment allowed, but shall not be conclusive of dissolution, unless the court in which the action is pending adjudicates that the amendment dissolves the attachment, in which case a certificate of the order, as soon as it becomes absolute, shall be registered as a dissolution of the attachment. [L 1903, c 56, §76; RL 1925, §3265; RL 1935, §5074; RL 1945, §12674; RL 1955, §342-74; HRS §501-141; am L 1972, c 91, §1(y)]