PART II. PETROLEUM ADVISORY COUNCIL
[§486J-21] Petroleum advisory council; establishment. (a) There is established within the department for administrative purposes a voluntary petroleum advisory council, which shall be convened at the director's discretion and shall consist of the following eleven members:
(1) Two lessee retail service station dealers;
(2) Two independent retail service station dealers;
(3) Two representatives of petroleum jobbers;
(4) Two representatives of petroleum refiners;
(5) One representative from the department of commerce and consumer affairs;
(6) One representative from the department of business, economic development, and tourism; and
(7) One representative from the department of the attorney general.
(b) The members of the council shall elect a chairperson from among their number.
(c) The members of the council shall serve without compensation. [L 1997, c 257, pt of §2]