§481X-3 Registration. (a) Before conducting business in this State, a provider shall register with the commissioner, on a form prescribed by the commissioner, and shall pay to the commissioner a fee as provided under section 431:7-101.
(b) Provider registration shall be updated annually and shall contain the following information:
(1) The address of the principal office of the provider;
(2) The name and address of the provider's agent for the service of process in this State, if other than the provider;
(3) The identities of the provider's executive officer or officers directly responsible for the provider's service contract business;
(4) The name, address, and telephone number of any administrators designated by the provider to be responsible for the administration of service contracts in this State; and
(5) A statement that the provider is in compliance with the financial responsibility requirements of section 481X-4 and that details how the provider intends to meet the requirements, and proof of compliance with the requirements. [L 2000, c 221, pt of §2; am L 2019, c 16, §2]