[§474-7] Compilation of statistical data; annual report. (a) The center shall obtain and keep, on an annual basis, appropriate statistical data regarding:
(1) The number of permits, licenses, and registrations issued by state agencies;
(2) The amount of time involved in processing the permits, licenses, and registrations;
(3) The types of activities for which permits and licenses have been issued;
(4) A geographic distribution of the permits and licenses issued; and
(5) Other pertinent data the director deems necessary for analysis for future planning purposes.
(b) The department shall submit an annual report to the governor and the legislature that shall include a description of the operations of the center, summaries and analyses of statistical data compiled, and recommendations for any administrative or statutory changes required to further the purposes of this chapter. [L 2005, c 62, pt of §2]