§431:10H-235 Standard format outline of coverage; group and individual policies. This section implements, interprets, and makes specific, the provisions of section 431:10H-112 in prescribing a standard format and the content of an outline of coverage, as follows:
(1) The outline of coverage shall be a freestanding document, using no smaller than ten-point type;
(2) The outline of coverage shall contain no material of an advertising nature;
(3) Text that is capitalized or underscored in the standard format outline of coverage may be emphasized by other means that provide prominence equivalent to the capitalization or underscoring;
(4) Use of the text and sequence of text of the standard format outline of coverage is mandatory, unless otherwise specifically indicated; and
(5) The format for outline of coverage shall be substantially similar to the Outline of Coverage in section 29 of the April, 2002, NAIC Long-Term Care Insurance Model Regulation. [L 1999, c 93, pt of §2; am L 2007, c 233, §25]
Subsection designation deleted pursuant to §23G-15.