§431:9A-107.5 Limited license. (a) Notwithstanding any other provision of this article, the commissioner may issue:
(1) A limited license to persons selling travel tickets of a common carrier of persons or property who shall act only as to travel ticket policies of accident and health or sickness insurance or baggage insurance on personal effects;
(2) A limited license to each individual who has charge of vending machines used in this State for the effectuation of travel insurance;
(3) A limited license to any individual who sells policies of accident and health or sickness insurance as a promotional device to improve the circulation of a newspaper in this State;
(4) A limited line credit insurance producer license to any individual who sells, solicits, or negotiates limited line credit insurance; or
(5) A limited license to any owner of a self-service storage facility, as defined in section 507-61, to sell stored property insurance, as defined in section 431:9A-171.
(b) The commissioner may prescribe and furnish forms calling for any information that the commissioner deems proper in connection with the application for or extension of these limited licenses.
(c) The limited license shall not be issued until the license fee has been paid. [L 2002, c 155, pt of §3; am L 2003, c 212, §61; am L 2006, c 154, §27; am L 2019, c 284, §3]