§431:4-105 Affidavit. (a) Before applying to the commissioner for an initial certificate of authority, a stock or mutual insurer is required to file with the commissioner an affidavit, sworn to by the president, secretary, and treasurer of the corporation as named in the articles of incorporation.
(b) The affidavit shall set forth:
(1) The number of shares which the corporation is authorized to issue;
(2) The par value of the shares;
(3) The names of the shareholders;
(4) The number of shares owned by each shareholder;
(5) The amount of money paid to the corporation by each shareholder; and
(6) That the required capital has been paid in full in cash. [L 1987, c 347, pt of §2; am L 2003, c 212, §33]