part XV. RECORDS AND REPORTS
[§414D-301] Corporate records. (a) A corporation shall keep as permanent records minutes of all meetings of its members and board of directors, a record of all actions taken by the members or directors without a meeting, and a record of all actions taken by committees of the board of directors as authorized by section 414D‑148(d).
(b) A corporation shall maintain appropriate accounting records.
(c) A corporation or its agent shall maintain a record of its members in a form that permits preparation of a list of the name and address of all members, in alphabetical order by class, showing the number of votes each member is entitled to cast.
(d) A corporation shall maintain its records in written form or in another form capable of conversion into written form within a reasonable time.
(e) A corporation shall keep a copy of the following records at its principal office:
(1) Articles or restated articles of incorporation and all amendments to them currently in effect;
(2) Bylaws or restated bylaws and all amendments to them currently in effect;
(3) Resolutions adopted by its board of directors relating to the characteristics, qualifications, rights, limitations, and obligations of members or any class or category of members;
(4) Minutes of all meetings of members and records of all actions approved by the members for the past three years;
(5) All written financial statements furnished for the past three years under section 414D‑306;
(6) A list of the names and business or home addresses of its current directors and officers; and
(7) The most recent annual report delivered to the department director under section 414D‑308. [L 2001, c 105, pt of §1]