414D-278 Change of registered agent of foreign corporation. (a) A foreign corporation authorized to transact business in this State may change its registered agent by complying with the requirements of section 425R-7.

(b) If a registered agent changes its name, its address, or its type or jurisdiction of organization, the agent shall comply with the requirements of chapter 425R. [L 2001, c 105, pt of 1; am L 2002, c 130, 65; am L 2009, c 55, 25]



Previous Vol08_Ch0401-0429 Next