§414D-273 Application for certificate of authority. (a) A foreign corporation may apply for a certificate of authority to transact business in this State by delivering an application to the department director for filing. The application shall set forth:
(1) The name of the foreign corporation or, if its name is unavailable for use in this State, a corporate name that satisfies the requirements of section 414D-276;
(2) The name of the state or country under whose law it is incorporated;
(3) The date of incorporation;
(4) The mailing address of the corporation's principal office and the information required by section 425R-4(a);
(5) The names and usual business addresses of its current directors and officers; and
(6) Whether the foreign corporation has members.
(b) The foreign corporation shall deliver with the completed application a certificate of good standing or other similar record duly authenticated by the secretary of state or other official having custody of corporate records in the state or country under whose law it is incorporated; provided that the certificate shall be dated not earlier than sixty days prior to the filing of the application. If the certificate is in a foreign language, a translation attested to under oath by the translator shall accompany the certificate. [L 2001, c 105, pt of §1; am L 2002, c 130, §62; am L 2003, c 124, §35; am L 2007, c 202, §1; am L 2008, c 54, §6; am L 2009, c 55, §23]