§412:3-505  Opening or relocating out-of-state branch or agency.  With the commissioner's prior written approval, a Hawaii financial institution may open or relocate a branch or agency that is outside of this State, including but not limited to any state, possession, or territory of the United States or any foreign country.  An application to open or relocate an out-of-state branch or agency shall be filed in accordance with section 412:3‑503. [L 1993, c 350, pt of §1; am L 2013, c 172, §17]