412:2-403 Who may serve as conservator or receiver. The commissioner, deputy commissioner, federal insurer of the Hawaii financial institution's deposits or accounts or other qualified person may serve as a conservator or receiver. Except for the commissioner, deputy commissioner, or federal insurer, every conservator and receiver must consent in writing to serve in such capacity, and before assuming such position shall sign an engagement agreement agreed upon by the person and the commissioner. [L 1993, c 350, pt of 1]


Previous Vol08_Ch0401-0429 Next