§346-237 Notice of proceedings. (a) After a petition has been filed, the matter shall be set for hearing and a notice of hearing shall be issued to all parties to the proceeding. The parties to the proceeding shall include:
(1) The vulnerable adult;
(2) Any caregiver of the vulnerable adult;
(3) A representative of the facility in which the vulnerable adult resides or is a patient;
(4) The spouse and adult children of the vulnerable adult;
(5) The parents of the vulnerable adult, unless waived by the court for good cause;
(6) Any guardian or conservator who may have been appointed; and
(7) Any other person or entity affected by the order for immediate protection.
(b) Where the name or whereabouts of a potential party is unknown, the court may require the petitioner to set forth the reasonable efforts the petitioner made to ascertain the party's name or whereabouts and why the petitioner has been unable to determine those facts. [L 1989, c 381, pt of §1; am L 1990, c 144, §1 and c 234, §7; am L 2004, c 161, §10; am L 2008, c 154, §18]
L 2004, c 161, §36 purports to amend this section.