[§271G-18]  Accounts, records, and reports.  The public utilities commission may require annual, periodical, or special reports from all water carriers, prescribe the manner and form in which the reports shall be made, and require from the carriers specific and full, true, and correct answers to all questions upon which the commission may deem information to be necessary. [L 1974, c 94, pt of §1]