[§201-72.6] Hawaii unmanned aerial systems test site advisory board; established. (a) There is established a Hawaii unmanned aerial systems test site advisory board, as a subcommittee of the Hawaii aerospace advisory committee, to oversee the planning and operation of the Hawaii unmanned aerial systems test site.
(b) The board shall be composed of seven members as follows:
(1) The adjutant general, or the adjutant general's designee;
(2) The director of transportation, or the director's designee;
(3) The director of business, economic development, and tourism, or the director's designee;
(4) The president of the University of Hawaii, or the president's designee;
(5) One member representing the Hawaii business community, to be appointed by the governor pursuant to section 26-34; and
(6) Two members representing the aerospace or aviation industries, to be appointed by the governor pursuant to section 26-34.
Each board member shall serve for a term of four years; provided that the initial terms shall be staggered, as determined by the governor.
(c) Members of the board shall not receive compensation for their services but shall be reimbursed for necessary expenses, including travel expenses, incurred in the performance of their duties under this section. [L 2015, c 208, pt of §2]