§134-32 License to sell and manufacture firearms; conditions. Every license issued pursuant to this part shall be issued and shall be regarded as having been accepted by the licensee subject to the following conditions:
(1) That the licensee at all times shall comply with all provisions of law relative to the sale of firearms.
(2) That the license during any time of national emergency or crisis, as defined in section 134-34, may be canceled or suspended.
(3) That all firearms in the possession and control of any licensee at any time of national emergency or crisis, as defined in section 134-34, may be seized and held in possession or purchased by or on the order of the governor until such time as the national emergency or crisis has passed, or until such time as the licensee and the government of the United States or the government of the State may agree upon some other disposition of the same.
(4) That all firearms in the possession and control of the licensee or registered pursuant to section 134-3(c) by the licensee shall be subject to physical inspection by the chief of police of each county during normal business hours at the licensee's place of business.
(5) That the license may be revoked for a violation of any of the conditions of this section. [L 1921, c 13, pt of §1; RL 1925, §2034; RL 1935, §2555; RL 1945, §7196; am L 1953, c 155, §1(b); RL 1955, §157-31; HRS §134-32; am L 1988, c 275, §3; am L 1989, c 261, §7; am L 1994, c 204, §11]