[§198-4]  Recordation.  Instruments creating, assigning, or otherwise transferring conservation easements shall be recorded in the bureau of conveyances, or the land court, as the case may be, and such instruments shall be subject in all respects to the requirements of chapters 501 and 502. [L 1985, c 149, pt of §1]




  The amendment made by L 2014, c 218, §8 is not included in this section.