183D-40 Permit; authority under. After first having obtained a permit from the department, a licensee may obtain any number of game birds from any state game farm or from city park boards from another county, state, or foreign jurisdiction, or, with the consent of the department, transfer to another licensee any game bird taken or secured under this chapter. A licensee, after obtaining a permit may sell, give away, or dispose of the eggs of any game bird, lawfully in the licensee's possession, for propagation purposes only. [L 1985, c 174, pt of 4]


Previous Vol03_Ch0121-0200D Next