§183D-39 Report by licensed private and commercial shooting preserve operator; farmer. The licensee shall make quarterly reports on the first of July, October, January, and April to the department on forms to be furnished by the department. The report shall give a correct statement of:
(1) The total number of game birds owned, killed, transported, or sold during the period under this chapter;
(2) The names of the persons to whom the same were transported or sold;
(3) The names of the persons by whom the same were tagged and sealed;
(4) The increase of all classes of game birds; and
(5) Such other data as the department deems necessary for the proper protection of the public and observance of the game laws.
Each report shall be verified by the affidavit of the licensee. [L 1985, c 174, pt of §4]