§103D-1107  Revolving fund.  There shall be in the state treasury a surplus federal property revolving fund, which shall be maintained in an amount adequate to defray the costs of procuring, storing, handling, and disposing of surplus property donated to the State under any federal act or rules adopted by the policy board making surplus federal and state property available. [L 1994, c 186, pt of §1; am L 1997, c 352, §23]