§27G-3 Access Hawaii committee; establishment; membership; chairperson. (a) There is established within the department of accounting and general services, the access Hawaii committee.
(b) The committee shall consist of not more than fifteen voting, ex officio members, or their designated representatives, as follows:
(1) The comptroller;
(2) The administrator of the state procurement office;
(3) The director of the office of information practices;
(4) The directors of not more than three government agencies using or planning to use the services of the portal manager;
(5) The administrative director of the courts;
(6) A representative of the Hawaii state senate appointed by the president of the senate;
(7) A representative of the Hawaii state house of representatives appointed by the speaker of the house of representatives;
(8) The chief information officers of the four counties; and
(9) The chief information officer.
(c) The chief information officer or the chief information officer's designee shall serve as the chairperson of the committee. [L 2007, c 172, pt of §2; am L 2013, c 21, §1; am L 2016, c 58, §4]