[§11-333] Candidate committee reports. (a) The candidate and treasurer shall file preliminary, final, and supplemental reports that shall disclose the following information:
(1) The candidate committee's name and address;
(2) The cash on hand at the beginning of the reporting period and election period;
(3) The reporting period and election period aggregate totals for each of the following categories:
(C) Other receipts; and
(4) The cash on hand at the end of the reporting period; and
(5) The surplus or deficit at the end of the reporting period.
(b) Schedules filed with the reports shall include the following additional information:
(1) The amount and date of deposit of each contribution and the name and address of each contributor who makes contributions aggregating more than $100 in an election period; provided that if all the information is not on file, the contribution shall be returned to the contributor within thirty days of deposit;
(2) The amount and date of deposit of each contribution and the name, address, occupation, and employer of each contributor who makes contributions aggregating $1,000 or more during an election period; provided that if all the information is not on file, the contribution shall be returned to the contributor within thirty days of deposit;
(3) All expenditures, including the name and address of each payee and the amount, date, and purpose of each expenditure. Expenditures for consultants, advertising agencies and similar firms, credit card payments, salaries, and candidate reimbursements shall be itemized to permit a reasonable person to determine the ultimate intended recipient of the expenditure and its purpose;
(4) The amount, date of deposit, and description of other receipts and the name and address of the source of each of the other receipts;
(5) Information about each loan received by the committee, together with the names and addresses of the lender and each person liable directly, and the amount of each loan. A copy of the executed loan document shall be received by the commission by mail or delivery on or before the filing date for the report covering the reporting period when the loan was received. The document shall contain the terms of the loan, including the interest and repayment schedule. Failure to disclose the loan or to provide documentation of the loan to the commission shall cause the loan to be treated as a contribution, subject to all relevant provisions of this part;
(6) A description of each durable asset, the date of acquisition, value at the time of acquisition, and the name and address of the vendor or contributor of the asset; and
(7) The date of disposition of each durable asset, value at the time of disposition, the method of disposition, and the name and address of the person receiving the asset.
(c) The candidate committee shall file a late contribution report as provided in section 11-338 if the committee receives late contributions from any person aggregating more than $500. [L 2010, c 211, pt of §2]