[§304A-3305] Annual report. The University of Hawaii shall publish a report by September 1, 2006, and every year thereafter. The report shall include information regarding the operation of the program, including:
(1) The total number of students receiving nursing scholarship grants;
(2) The total amount of scholarship grants awarded;
(3) The number of full-time and part-time graduate students receiving scholarship grants, reported according to institution of enrollment;
(4) The amount of scholarship grants awarded to graduate students, reported according to institution of enrollment; and
(5) The total number of graduate students who withdraw from the program.
(b) The annual report shall be submitted to the governor and the legislature no later than twenty days prior to the convening of each regular session. [L 2006, c 75, pt of §2]